BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nadia N.
When ever I feel like munching I grab a pack and feel satisfied with it.... it's flavor is sooooooooo yummy... I have tried almost all flavors and I love it so when ever I want to change my mood I go for it
Gitz P.
These are the best tortilla chips you will ever taste. They a very good snack to have. The only thing is it can make you very thirsty. They definitely better than alternatives.
Vanessa P.
Toronto, ON
Doritos Sweet Chili Heat are a favourite when it comes to Doritos flavours. They are not too spicy, and have a nice flavour to them. Not really a healthy choice. But good for a treat.
Ashley w.
winnipeg
Favourite chip! As well good for taco in a bag. It gives that extra kick to you. Only thing sometimes can’t find in the store. These are good for a cheap snack while watching a movie!
Cailee L.
Beaverton, ON
These are a great dorito flavour if you like a little bit of heat. Not too spicy and so full of flavour. These are mt favourite Dorito flavour they hav come out with so far. Yummm
Hi..
Ugh, these chips are so good to eat while watching a dramatic tv show and while gaming, they definitely met my expectations and since have bought tons for friends and myself, I already recommend to friends.
Richelle S.
Kitimat
I'm more of a spice Type girl so I love my spices. I also love my sweets to so when I'm in between and not sure what I want, sweet chillen heat Doritos is the one I cut it for me! Love it!
Alexandria W.
Petty Harbour, CA
These are soo good! However they are very spicy so be careful if you aren’t a fan of hot chips as they will burn your mouth haha! If you like spicy, theses are a definite go too!
Amanda K.
Quesnel
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this flavour of Doritos. It’s not too spicy and they’re tasty with salsa as well. Walmart often puts them on sale which is always nice. I buy this flavour often and would recommend to other people!
Shafreen A.
Dubai, Uae
This is my Hubbys favortie😉
We buy them almost all time when we for outing and even for movies and snack for munching 😋😍
Yumm Yumm in each bite 😋
I couldn’t resist myself eating
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?