BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Aaliyah D.
nottinghamshire
These don’t taste like what it’s called it’s more like a hot Dorito rather than spicy but I still like the taste but I don’t live in America but when I do go I always get those Doritos cause there my favourite!
Nika B.
Dubai, Silicon Oasis
My boyfriend’s favourite chips. Super tangy and crunchy. The sweet chilli flavour isn’t as strong as expected but overall a great chip for parties or to satisfy the cravings! Doritos chips are always a winner.
Cedar A.
Malaga
I really enjoyed eating these crisps as they have such a unique flavour. I did notice though that the flavour wasn’t too strong which is ok if you don’t like sweet chilli, but if you really like it like me, it’s not too pleasing.

I recommend these crisps as they are very affordable as well.
Review G.
I LOVE THIS TASTE! I would recommend this to people Who love spicey things, Because it’s not too spicey!! You can buy this at the supermarkt. It is more expensive than other chips but this chips is so good!
maissa S.
toronto
These are the hands down best flavoured bag of chips ever. When they introduced these years ago i was in love. You get a sweet tasting chip followed by a good amount of heat. 10/10 would eat again and again
Kayla M.
I love this flavour I love the original nacho cheese but these are a close second for Doritos. Doritos just cant do wrong I feel. Such delicious tastes and flavour. My dad and brother and i love these things
Maggy D.
St, QC
This flavor is absolutely everything when it comes to Doritos! So original and tasty, every bag is packed with flavor loads! Those are my go to when it comes to choosing a chip bag at the local supermarket!
Donna D.
Quebec, QC
Sweet chilli is my favourite Dorito flavour. It is spicy but not TOOOO spicy, so I can eat a whole bag of this kind in one seating. It is sweet and spicy, that is a wonderful combination and the chips are crunchy af
Sasha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favourite Doritos. They’re very flavourful and fresh always. I am always so satisfied with the flavour, value and freshness of these chips. I buy them Everytime I walk by them at a store.
Jamie W.
Mississauga , ON
Love Doritos in general, but these are so good. So full of flavour! Bought this numerous times. It tastes good but I’m afraid it’s not good for you. But for a once in a while pig out snack I definitely recommend trying.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?