BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sasha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favourite Doritos. They’re very flavourful and fresh always. I am always so satisfied with the flavour, value and freshness of these chips. I buy them Everytime I walk by them at a store.
Jamie W.
Mississauga , ON
Love Doritos in general, but these are so good. So full of flavour! Bought this numerous times. It tastes good but I’m afraid it’s not good for you. But for a once in a while pig out snack I definitely recommend trying.
Johanie D.
Sherbrooke, SC
That’s always a good choice! I eat it with a sandwich or in my lunch for snaks! The spicy is good and the price to! I can find this product easily, so the accessibily is good! I recommand it to other person and I will buy it again
Gloria A.
I honestly looooovvveee Doritos and sadly they don’t sell them anymore in stores where I live and that makes me so sad.
But then again I live on the other side of the world so it’s kind of expected
alisa N.
Surrey, BC
These are so good!! They range in spicy degrees. Guess it depends on the peppers they use! Lol some bags aren't too spicy and others are pretty spicy!! I find them at most grocery stores. And an added bonus is they are vegan!!!
Steph L.
Calgary
Definitely one of the best newer flavours of Doritios. I definitely recommend crushing some up and sprinkling it ontop of oven baked mac n cheese, it adds a great texture and a little bit of kick.
Lauren A.
Steinbach
The heat is addicting! I start off with a bowl and suddenly the whole bag is gone. The heat is evenly levelled with the sweetness. Leaves your mouth watering wanting more. Not too crazy spicy because of the sweetness factor too.
Jessie S.
Calgary , AB
I love these!!!! The heat is intense if your not a heat person but you can’t stop eating them because the sweet balances them perfectly! Always a favourite and for a decent price! Do it up!!!
Nahda S.
Ottawa
You already know, amazing flavour, I still do that thing where you lick off the seasoning and maybe throw out the chip (I eat most of it). Love the flavour, definitely worth your money.
Aarty M.
Toronto, ON
Perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Never get tired of these very affordable and comes with a good amount of product there is no other product like this . Deifinitely met my expectations and I will continue to buy them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?