BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Samantha E.
Arvada
These get really boring after a while but they do have a little kick in them. I rarely buy these soo i couldnt say much about their ingredients. they are somewhat delicious for the first few couple chips.
EMMA K.
Highland, IN
Purchased at: Target
These have a great taste. Sweet and spicy!! If u dip them in cheese they are epic, u won’t be sorry!
Alison K.
Absolute favorite chip! Something about the flavor is addictive! They’re not too spicy. I’m a repeat consumer and I would recommend them to all my friends!
Dustin B.
Midland
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite flavor of doritos. If you chew the corners to a point you can throw them like ninja stars at people. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Throwing them, like ninja stars and I guess to eat too.
Purchased at: Walmart
I get these chips like every week and my children love it and it’s so cheap and I have to buy 5 or more bags because my children love these spicy sweet chili Doritos and I recommend this for people who like some sweet and some spicy 🌶
Renee S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are sooooo good! Perfect cross between spicy and sweet!! I just love these. Love all the Doritos flavors. I can’t eat just a few tho, end up eating half the bag lol.
Taylor A.
Muncie
Purchased at: Walmart
I friggin love these chips. Theyre really good and definitely are spicy!! My friend eats them every day for lunch but I just get them occasionally at a grocery store. I would recommend these chips to others.
gianna m.
Pardeesville
Purchased at: Walmart
More spicy than sweet. A bit dry but great tasting as a side. Flavoring true to the advertised.
Kate S.
Superior, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very good. A little more spicy than I like but still very addicting to eat. Good on price.
Jessica C.
Hanover
Purchased at: Walmart
So good kinda sweet yet spicey if you keep eating it. I reccomend eating with sour cream helps cool the heat down a little but they are so good
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?