BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Diane C.
Spring Lake, NC
I tried these hoping I would love them. They are not terrible. But for me, not so great. I would eat them if I had no other snacks. But there are better director products out there.
Lacey A.
Lowell
Best doritos ever. I eat them whenever I can fit them in a meal. Throw them next to a sub, in my tacos or burritos, or sneak the whole bag as a midnight snack...not too spicy either
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
My favorite chips ever. My husband was talking down on these so much and then one night he tried them and now those are the only chips he will eat and I mean he eats the entire bag.
Najaih M.
philadelphia
I like how it is sweet and spicy at the same time. I like the packaginf and how i am able to eat it all the time. I highly recommend it. I think it is very good to give to kids and have it at various functions.
Megan F.
us
My number one chip! It's sweet and spicy all at the same time but mostly sweet! There's so much flavoring on every chip and a bag of these don't last more than a couple days!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips is my favorite flavor! Bold with a hint of sweet flavoring. The best chip if craving a corn chip. Doritos got that fire!
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Always confused eating them, but love them! They have a sour, spicy, sweet and salty taste. Every time I say I’m done no more I always go in and grab another handful! So delicious!
Sherrie M.
Salt Lake City
These are addicting! Such a unique and delicious blend of flavors. I’ve never tasted anything close to it. I did not think I would like it from the name but one bite and I was hooked! My top choice for chips.
Gabrielle L.
Sandy, OR
Im between these and the cool ranch Doritos. Definitely love the sweet and spicy sensation of these. The flavor is amazing and consistent. I would definitely buy these again!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?