BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
EMMA K.
Highland, IN
Purchased at: Target
These have a great taste. Sweet and spicy!! If u dip them in cheese they are epic, u won’t be sorry!
angela 🇵.
Newark
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
The Spicy Sweet Chili flavor of Doritos is deliciously spicy and is my go to snack when i’m hungry or at a party. If you’re a spice junky who loves spicy food or snacks, this chip is the perfect selection for you
Dustin B.
Midland
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite flavor of doritos. If you chew the corners to a point you can throw them like ninja stars at people. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Throwing them, like ninja stars and I guess to eat too.
MUA/ H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These things are crack !!!! They are so addictive . I HATE admitting it , but I could eat a whole bag at once I didn't realize there were so many dorito flavors til I was on this app. I wanna try the rest !!!
Purchased at: Walmart
I get these chips like every week and my children love it and it’s so cheap and I have to buy 5 or more bags because my children love these spicy sweet chili Doritos and I recommend this for people who like some sweet and some spicy 🌶
Kiara L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite doritos! I usually don’t buy chips but when I do, these are definitely ones I grab for! Super tasty!
Renee S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are sooooo good! Perfect cross between spicy and sweet!! I just love these. Love all the Doritos flavors. I can’t eat just a few tho, end up eating half the bag lol.
Jenna M.
Boston
Purchased at: Walmart
Super great flavor who would’ve thought of this for chips? Not too spicy it’s the perfect combination between sweet and spicy. I could eat a whole bag!
Jane A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont eat chips that much but i can honestly finish this bag in one sitting thats how good they are will forver buy more
Taylor A.
Muncie
Purchased at: Walmart
I friggin love these chips. Theyre really good and definitely are spicy!! My friend eats them every day for lunch but I just get them occasionally at a grocery store. I would recommend these chips to others.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?