BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kaitlyn D.
Attleboro
Purchased at: Target
These are probably my favorite flavor of Doritos. Could eat the entire bag lol. Definitely hits the spot when watching football or in bed watching a movie 😂 definitely a side table snack.
Kristen V.
Rockford, MI
Ok these are so incredibly delicious it’s unreal. The spicy-ness catches up to you at about your 5th chip or so, but that will most likely not stop you from reaching for more! My mouth is watering just thinking about them.
member-190fc
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chips and Doritos but these I never ever really cared for. I just don't like the taste of them. 5/10
Taylor G.
plain city
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor of Doritos! Has a nice flavor that I have not seen or tasted in other chip products. Also has a nice kick at the end which is great for people that like a little spice! Would recommend trying!
Kate C.
New Berlin
Purchased at: Walmart
We put a bag in the freezer,they’re simply amazing when they’re from the freezer. I recommend trying it!
lavashi w.
Georgetown SC
Purchased at: Walmart
The reason why I like these chips is like because they have a unusual flavor but it's good it's spicy and it's sweet the flavors really compliment each other
Jessica P.
Irvine
Purchased at: Safeway
If you’re drunk and you have these chips, you’re set. This is a great flavor that has a nice kick of spice to it that amps you up 🤤
anna d.

My 2nd favorite DORITO. Nice and crunchy, love the flavor. Kind of tangy with the spicy sweet combo. One complaint though, it seems all DORITOS are unevenly seasoned, always more on ones side. With these though I like to dip them in ranch dressing. They are a bit spicy but good spicy, the ranch cools The spice. The less seasoned side gets more ranch, so it works out.
David U.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Out of the hot flavors you can get with the Doritos brand these have to be the best combination of sweet chili flavor with that good Ole heat.
Adree W.
Las Vegas
The balance between spicy chili and sweet flavor is incomparable. Every time I grocery shop I make sure to bring home a bag These are truly my favorite chips to snack on :)
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?