BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Hailey M.
Oakdale , NY
Best Doritos. They have an addictive flavor that makes you want to keep eating them despite your tongue burning off! Haha
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite flavor of chips by Doritos. I think they have the best flavor with the perfect amount of spice and sweet. I love to add these chips to my sandwiches and they really complete the whole thing.
Melissa N.
Honor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly these are the closest I've been able to get to the Doritos original semi spicy salsa chips they used to make
Tracy F.
Purchased at: Target
Hot and sweet, what more could you want? Whole family approved, and probably the most bought flavor or Doritos.
Celestte W.
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend and I both LOVE these! How could you go wrong?! They’re usually on sale for 2/$5 too!
Lydia L.
pocatello
I am not a huge fan of spicy foods but these chips are perfect! When I buy Doritos I just buy these because my whole family loves them!
Nicole F.
Davis Junction
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my daughters favorite flavor of Doritos. A little spicy & sweet at the same time.
Blake A.
Nashville
Purchased at: Kroger
Doritos are my favorite chips and this flavor is one of the best! If you haven’t tried these, you must!
Ebony M.
So good. Has a different taste to it but they are soooooo good. Of course the price is good and is a great everyday snack
Jennifer W.
Pineville, LA
My two year old loves these chips. I don’t usually like much spicy food, but these are pretty good.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?