BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
denise w.
USA
Every since these came out, I do not buy any others. I love the sweet heat. At first I thought they would be too much for me because I really don't like hot or spicy foods anymore. But not the case. I can't get enough. I buy time and time again.
Niqueca L.
New Castle
This is my favorite flavor of doritos. I’m in love with spicy flavored things. So having the sweet and spicy blended together was a great combination. Every time I get Doritos I always go towards this flavor.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
Whoever created this new chili flavor is pure genius. I didn't think I would like them.. but once I tried them I am obsessed. My husband and I both keep these stocked in our pantry for when we get the munchies
Talisha C.
These are my favorite chips ever! So sweet and spicy and the perfect amount of both flavors. Me and my co-worker love eating these! Good quality and leave me satisfied. If you love chips, then you need these!
Amber D.
Sandusky , OH
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos chips. They are sweet at first then are spicy. I love to add them to sandwiches and dip them in salsa. I wish Taco Bell would use this as one of their Doritos locos Tacos.
Mandii M.
Idk what it is about these chips but I'm addicted. I like them with Valentina hot sauce or some cottage cheese. A bag of these don't last long at my house. Perfect balance of spicy sweet. You just have to try it to know. I highly suggest them.
Sarah L.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually don’t really like spicy flavored foods, and obviously this isn’t extreme, but it’s just spicy enough where you feel a little bit but not too much to where your nose runs lol!! Always love these!!!!
Jennifer W.
Corydon
Purchased at: Walmart
These Doritos are fantastic!!! Great if you’re wanting something different than the original. They have a little kick to them but still have a great taste!!! Very budget friendly! You should give them a try!
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
At first, I wasn't fond of the taste but, it grew one. Great in nacho dishes, with dips or by themselves. Price is a little steep sometimes but, we still buy them! My husband loves them. Can easily be found.
Kiara W.
Memphis, TN
These are my absolute favorite Doritos chips. Man I remember the first day that I had tried them I ate the whole bag and they wasn’t even mine. The flavor of these chips are astonishing. Please try them out.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?