BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alexis I.
Perfectly sweet and spicy. Has been one of my favorites for years. My favorite flavor Doritos !
Adriel G.
hamilton
Love these with cheese dip they’re so good I love how spicy they are always reach towards this
Aryanna T.
East Peoria
Used to be my all time favorite would get it everywhere but grew out of them. very nice flavor
Bobbi G.
Daytona Beach , FL
Oh yeah I love Doritos you can go wrong in this flavor is delicious it’s a little bit of spicy
Brooke K.
Wichita Falls, TX
I always try to keep some of these on stock at home !!! Perfect mix of sweet and spicy flavor.
jasmine l.
Bayonne, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best chip out there! Really sweet and spivey, great taste and leaves you satisfied every time!
Jaycee L.
Douglas, GA
I love these chips however they get spicy after you get into them. I love the sweet mix with it
Roneasha N.
fort worth tx
These are my favorite flavor Doritos. They have a spice to them and are sweet at the same time.
September H.
chattanooga
Great flavor, tangy, sweet, spicy but not too spicy, our go to chip although they are expensive
Bella K.
Brooklyn , NY
I’ve never met someone who doesn’t love this flavor of Doritos. Definitely met my expectations
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?