BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
member-190fc
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chips and Doritos but these I never ever really cared for. I just don't like the taste of them. 5/10
🌻jAsMiNe🌛 l.
Corona , CA
Purchased at: Target
If you like spicy food these are for you! They have a kick to them but they are addicting.
💖 L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
These are the best full flavor sweet and spicy...crunch corn chip. Once I start eating these it's hard to put them down!!
Kayla A.
Cerritos
These are ok. They aren't really spicy, but they are definitely sweet. I'm not a huge fan, but when you get that chip craving, they'll scratch that itch.
Paige B.
Athens, ga
Purchased at: Walgreens
YES! They’re not only vegan but they’re phenomenal. So much flavor and not too much kick
Meg F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This are my favorite Doritos. This are the perfect amount of spicy and sweet flavor chips. Beware you will get addicted
Karen R.
Uniontown , OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Omg I so love this flavor of Doritos! The combination of sweet and spicy is irresistible. I have a hard time resisting this flavor.
Gabrielle C.
United States
Purchased at: Target
These are my all time favorite Doritos. Even tho they are not that healthy they have an amazing taste and I would definitely recommend you try them out if you have never had them before! They are so good and kind of spicy and sweet!
Renee R.
Middletown
Doritos are our favorite snack in this household! The Spicy Sweet Chili is so addicting! Yum!
Kara H.
Mobile
This is my son’s favorite flavor of Doritos. They have a bold unique flavor that makes you want more.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?