BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Danielle S.
Centerville, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband loves these! They have great flavor and are very fulfilling! A lot of times when we buy them the bag is only half full though which is disappointing.
Kellie P.
Sanderson
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste. Not to spicy at all it’s just right ! It does have a little to much of a sweet taste to it to me.
Rebecca M.
Glen Spey
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite dorito! I used to buy these every day for snack at lunch in high school lol
Christina B.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
#such a great New flavor. I love sweet and salty combinations and these are just the right amount of sweet and the right amount of heat. These are great for snacking. I definitely would buy these again in the future
Lauren C.
north bergen, NJ
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite Doritos ever! They are not too spicy, but the definitely have a kick to them. On the down side if you’re going to be eating these chips make sure you keep gum with you. These tend to keep a taste in your mouth all day!
Shelby L.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are by far the best Doritos! I love these and they taste amazing! I will continue to purchase these!
🌻jAsMiNe🌛 l.
Corona , CA
Purchased at: Target
If you like spicy food these are for you! They have a kick to them but they are addicting.
Kaitlyn D.
Attleboro
Purchased at: Target
These are probably my favorite flavor of Doritos. Could eat the entire bag lol. Definitely hits the spot when watching football or in bed watching a movie 😂 definitely a side table snack.
Lionette M.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love these just enough heat and sweetness for me. I can eat half a bag in one sitting. Definitely no good for my waistline lol.
Courtney F.
Girard
These are a big winner in our household. My husband loves them. The flavor is so powerful that I honestly have to eat a few at a time and then take a break. Yes that’s a good thing. 😂 We really enjoy them with Spinach dip.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?