BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kayla A.
Cerritos
These are ok. They aren't really spicy, but they are definitely sweet. I'm not a huge fan, but when you get that chip craving, they'll scratch that itch.
Aschley D.
Tacoma, WA
Those are so good. There is nothing else that taste like this and my whole family loves them.
Cat R.
Marlton, nj
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite flavor of Doritos. Perfectly spice and tangy. They are so addictive.
Renee R.
Middletown
Doritos are our favorite snack in this household! The Spicy Sweet Chili is so addicting! Yum!
Kayla G.
Brockport
I personally find this flavor of Doritos to be very disgusting. The sweet powder they use completely throws off the flavor of the chip. I have tried these multiple times and each time I am disappointed. I have friends that like these, but I am just not a fan.
Wildflower L.
Purchased at: Walmart
OKAY. So I CAN NOT do spicy food AT ALL. I tried these because my friends got them and OH MY GOSH. My mouth was on FIRE but the flavor was AMAZING. The burn was totally worth it. . .for the most part hahaha. I wish they made this flavor in a not spicy version because they are DELICIOUS!
Lizzy S.
Indianapolis
These are my favorite doritoes. The cool ranch ones used to be #1 for me but I tried these and I freaking love them 😍😍😍😍 and I typically eat spicy type foods but these are "my presious"!! Nothing but love from me.
Madeline B.
Chesaning, MI
These are by far my favorite flavor of Doritos. Spicy and sweet! I could honestly eat a whole bag of these in one sitting
Rosaleigh N.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want a little kick but not so spicy that you’ll have to take a drink after every chip. These chips are a great flavor and even the little ones could eat them too.
mahaginy B.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’m crazing a sweet but spicy chip these are my go to! I’m a repeated consumer! I usually will eat them with jalapeño cheese or cream cheese, which is super delicious! I would definitely recommend to everyone! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?