BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Hailee L.
Guyton, GA
Ohhhhhh these things are hot fire flames! So darn good! You cannot go wrong picking this flavor 20/10 would reccomend
haley c.
LaGrange
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love them, they're a great snack. They are the perfect combination of spicy and sweet. They're good with rotel dip too.
Adrianna P.
Gilbertville
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite chip besides cool ranch Doritos, these one have a specific flavor, like a pickle-y zing. It doesn’t really burn from spiciness, just more of a tang. Loooveee them.
Kara N.
Reynoldsburg
Purchased at: Kroger
These are hands-down my favorite flavor of Doritos! I have gone back & forth between the Ranch Doritos & these being my favorite, but these are the winner. They are SO GOOD!
Aschley D.
Tacoma, WA
Those are so good. There is nothing else that taste like this and my whole family loves them.
Megan G.
Man, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are by far my favorite Doritos of all time! They are spicy but also sweet. I have purchased them many times. They are worth the price!
Renee S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are sooooo good! Perfect cross between spicy and sweet!! I just love these. Love all the Doritos flavors. I can’t eat just a few tho, end up eating half the bag lol.
Alexis B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a fun flavor of chips! You will love them if you like sweet and spicy things!
Madeline B.
Chesaning, MI
These are by far my favorite flavor of Doritos. Spicy and sweet! I could honestly eat a whole bag of these in one sitting
Lauren B.
Fort Worth
Best chips ever 🙌🏻 I love these so much and I even won a free T-shirt through Doritos when they were have a promotional contest! These chips taste so good.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?