BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure why these taste like Chinese food to me but they do. I didn't care for them at first but something in me changed and they were my favorite flavor for quite a while. Definitely give this flavor a try, it's unique and different.
Rachel S.
The best flavor of Doritos. It has the right amount of crunch and sweetness and deliciousness that makes you want to keep eating more
Samantha D.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These Doritos are my absolute favorite flavor! It’s the perfect amount of spicy and sweet, i could eat them all day!
Venus H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this flavor! I probably buy a bag every week. I think it tastes great as well and is a great addition to the traditional Dorito flavors. It definitely meets my expectations. I just wish they would put a little more in the bag for the price.
MUA/ H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These things are crack !!!! They are so addictive . I HATE admitting it , but I could eat a whole bag at once I didn't realize there were so many dorito flavors til I was on this app. I wanna try the rest !!!
Shelby L.
New York
When first trying these doritos I honestly did not enjoy them I took another chip and was in love at first they are spicy then sweet. It is a taste that is sooo enjoyable and perfectly complements each other
Mariah B.
Campbell
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves them, they are spicy and you can really taste the flavor. My father eats them regulsrly because he loves them so much
Danielle B.
Rogers
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love sweet and spicy Doritos! I had never had them before about a year ago, and I have since been addicted.
Jane A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont eat chips that much but i can honestly finish this bag in one sitting thats how good they are will forver buy more
Rebecca M.
Glen Spey
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite dorito! I used to buy these every day for snack at lunch in high school lol
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?