BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Neveen R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Has the perfect sweet and spicy taste. Has a great taste and is one of my families favorite brand
Kyah M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite Doritos!! The chilli flavor is so delicious!! They are very flavorful and would recommend these to anyone who loves flavorful food.
Emily C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Mm, yes - Vegan for the win. These are addicting and the absolute perfect sweet and salty combo. If you’ve gotta have a splurge, I’d give these a try if you haven’t yet! No dip required! Also, grab the big bag 😂
Lexi M.
Rochester, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Doritos are basically america’s favorite chip brand! My favorite flavor is sweet chili, the flavor is spicy but sweet & is making my mouth water thinking about it!
Tara T.
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Oh my goodness! These have such an amazing flavor. These are my favorite chips. If they go missing from your kitchen and I've been around.....
angela 🇵.
Newark
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
The Spicy Sweet Chili flavor of Doritos is deliciously spicy and is my go to snack when i’m hungry or at a party. If you’re a spice junky who loves spicy food or snacks, this chip is the perfect selection for you
Michelle W.
Catlett
These are one of my favorite Doritos flavor, the flavor is perfect I think with the balance of the sweet and the spice blend is out of this world.  I love putting these on sandwich, and making baked chicken with these of man if your looking for a party in your mouth this is the way to go. I gave 4 stars because they can be pricey depending of where you go.
Christy M.
Bayonne, NJ
These are by far my favorite Doritos. It’s the perfect combo of sweet and tangy with a kick for spice.
Hannah M.
CLARKSTON, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these by themselves and on a sandwich. If I eat too many at a time, however, they tend to give me a headache.
Ariel W.
Hagerstown
Purchased at: Walmart
The spicy sweet chili Doritos are a favorite of mine they are a perfect balance of sweet and hot. They are a great snack if you have self control lol. I will buys these until I’m sick of them which I don’t see happening anytime soon.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?