BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Shelby L.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are by far the best Doritos! I love these and they taste amazing! I will continue to purchase these!
Keila C.
Kissimmee
Purchased at: Walmart
We literally have 4 bags in my house rn because we go through it so fast , and eat it so much!
Jennifer B.
Compton, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m not a big chip eater but I Love these chips! They are just so good. I really like the spicy and sweet combination.
Rebecca M.
Glen Spey
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite dorito! I used to buy these every day for snack at lunch in high school lol
Jade W.
Slidell
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is one of the many favorites in my household. Not too spicy but not too sweet, just right!
Lauren C.
north bergen, NJ
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite Doritos ever! They are not too spicy, but the definitely have a kick to them. On the down side if you’re going to be eating these chips make sure you keep gum with you. These tend to keep a taste in your mouth all day!
Mandy M.
Laurel
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet and Spicy Chili Doritos are my new favorite! When I am not in the mood for classic Nacho Cheese or Ranch this is my go to choice! Just enough heat to fulfill my spicy cravings but there is also just enough hints of sweetness mixed in!
Tina M.
Purchased at: Safeway
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili chips are a nice change of pace from the usual Doritos. They are a bit hotter than the Spicy Nacho, but they have a nice sweet taste to them too. I'd definitely buy them again!
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure why these taste like Chinese food to me but they do. I didn't care for them at first but something in me changed and they were my favorite flavor for quite a while. Definitely give this flavor a try, it's unique and different.
Jessica H.
Jonesboro
Purchased at: Kroger
This is really the best Doritos flavor of all time. Hands down. Fight me if you don’t think so.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?