BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mariah B.
Campbell
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves them, they are spicy and you can really taste the flavor. My father eats them regulsrly because he loves them so much
jsura S.
Troy
delicious blend of corn chip, some sort of sweet flavor, and the spice of the chili powder. The giant bag is a regular staple of all parties and hang outs amongst my friends.
Taylor G.
plain city
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor of Doritos! Has a nice flavor that I have not seen or tasted in other chip products. Also has a nice kick at the end which is great for people that like a little spice! Would recommend trying!
Kayla C.
sheldon, vt
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my husbands absolute FAVORITE. I have seriously eaten the whole bag myself.. in one day. They are just THAT good.
Brooke V.
once you put one chip into your mouth, you will keep going. the flavor makes you want more
Alexis B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a fun flavor of chips! You will love them if you like sweet and spicy things!
Lauren B.
Fort Worth
Best chips ever 🙌🏻 I love these so much and I even won a free T-shirt through Doritos when they were have a promotional contest! These chips taste so good.
member-caf1c
Doritos chips is one of my favorite brand of chips out there. I wouldn't say it's on the healthy side but it's absolutely delicious! Yet affordable and inexpensive. The flavor and the textures are awesome. I would defenitely recommend to others.
Scout P.
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are amazing. I️ bought them for a party once not knowing how they would taste, and they are great! They have just the right amount of spice and sweetness.
Kate C.
New Berlin
Purchased at: Walmart
We put a bag in the freezer,they’re simply amazing when they’re from the freezer. I recommend trying it!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?