BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Melissa F.
Fort Mill
I haven't met a Dorito I didn't like. This flavor is not for everyone, but I love the sweet and savory combo of the spicy sweet chili. I wouldn't say it's terribly spicy though. It's good.
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite flavor of chips by Doritos. I think they have the best flavor with the perfect amount of spice and sweet. I love to add these chips to my sandwiches and they really complete the whole thing.
Kate B.
Philadelphia
Absolutely my favorite chips! I can eat a whole damn bag. Please don’t judge me. Perfect combo of sweet and spicey
Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My partner just turned me on to these recently and I like them as my #2 fav chip, #1 being nachos Doritos! Now if we could actually win something on those Madden codes...
Marquita S.
Richmond
One of my favorite Doritos flavors is Sweet Chilli. They have a little heat but not heat that is overbearing, and they taste like Thai chilli sauce. I can eat a whole bag by myself. I also like other Dorito flavors but this one is unique. I highly recommend you trying Sweet Chilli Doritos if you like a little spice.
Karen R.
Uniontown , OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Omg I so love this flavor of Doritos! The combination of sweet and spicy is irresistible. I have a hard time resisting this flavor.
Nikki M.
Butler, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet, spicy, and delicious. I don’t know where this flavor has been hiding my whole life but I’m sure glad they exist
Christee S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
I personally dont like this sweet and spicey flavor but my kids love it. They aren't overly spicey but the combination doesn't work for me
Jen C.
Covington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is hands down my husbands favorite chip and mine! It’s just spicy enough to give it a kick and goes great with sandwiches! This is the only kind of Doritos we buy anymore. If you haven’t tried it, definitely give these a try today!
Treva L.
Houma, LA
This flavor is a good flavor, I eat this kind all the time. I buy a big bag of this flavor like every week.
I recommend on getting this flavor

Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?