BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Michelle W.
Catlett
These are one of my favorite Doritos flavor, the flavor is perfect I think with the balance of the sweet and the spice blend is out of this world.  I love putting these on sandwich, and making baked chicken with these of man if your looking for a party in your mouth this is the way to go. I gave 4 stars because they can be pricey depending of where you go.
Kirsten K.
Covington
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite type of Doritos. They taste is different than other kinds of chips and has a mild spice to it. I have had it several times and will be buying again. It is not expensive and would recommend to others
Grace C.
Enid
All Doritos are amazing. These are my favorite. Try them and you won't regret, seriously.
Itzel L.
New York NY
BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMBBB ASSSSSS SHITTTTT I EVEN GET THE FIFTY CENT BAGS WHEN I HAVE KNOW MONEY but I wish they had the big big bag
Marquita S.
Richmond
One of my favorite Doritos flavors is Sweet Chilli. They have a little heat but not heat that is overbearing, and they taste like Thai chilli sauce. I can eat a whole bag by myself. I also like other Dorito flavors but this one is unique. I highly recommend you trying Sweet Chilli Doritos if you like a little spice.
Francheska D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love Doritos, all flavors. If you’re a fan of the classics then this is another flavor you’ll enjoy. The best sweet chili flavored chip out there.
Jamie B.
Rolesville
Purchased at: Publix
The basic Doritos flavors: nacho cheese and cool ranch, will always be my two favorite but I do really like all of the other flavors that they have come out with. Sweet chili is a good combination of sweet and spicy.
lavashi w.
Georgetown SC
Purchased at: Walmart
The reason why I like these chips is like because they have a unusual flavor but it's good it's spicy and it's sweet the flavors really compliment each other
Zoe A.
Stafford
Purchased at: Walmart
Loveee the spicy chili chips, don’t know another brand that has this flavor. But can’t eat too many before my mouth gets a little warm.
Jacara n.
fernandina beach
Purchased at: Publix
That perfect sweet and tangy taste. Love these so much. Top 3 fave dorito flavors.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?