BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Heather W.
Hubby & daughter fight over these. A little too spicy for me but they love them. Sometimes hard to find at our local grocery store but I always buy at least two bags when they are available
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
These are my favorite flavored chips! I love the sweetness of them mixed with a little heat because of the peppers added! It’s just a great combination! I highly recommend trying these!
JMJ. J.
Los Angeles, CA
Unfortunately I can’t find these in California!!! They’re one of my favorite Doritos and it makes me sooo sad. I used to find them at every corner store in NY, I’ve searched high & low.
✨ A.
This flavor Is spicy and sweet all combine in one . It is so scrumptious and makes your mouth water the very first bite you take. I brought this at my local Walmart it is not expensive.
Destiny P.
Mobile
Super tasty chips! My kids love them! Every time we have a cook out or a birthday party they ask for me to purchase them!
Giselle B.
Shafter
These are my favorite of the Doritos brand. I love the sweet and spiciness I love anything that’s sweet and savory or sweet and spicy. This definitely satisfies my craving all the time.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Spicy chili is one of mine and my family’s favorites! My husband and son could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I let them ! Price is great and so is the taste I highly recommend. So delicious!! Can’t get enough !
Callie L.
Reidsville, NC
I love these they are the only type of Doritos I can eat since developing my allergies to red dye. I do wish Doritos would eliminate artificial colors because I miss the other flavors.
Valeria A.
Not a big fan of these! they taste kind of good but would not buy often only on extreme hunger which is almost never. Not a great product unless you are into sweet and a little spicy at the same time other than that not a big fan
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
THIS ARE LITERALLY EVERYTHING! I crave them all the time! Perfection in a bag! These are my go to chip choice and flat out favorite snack. Haven’t always been a fan of Doritos but these and cool ranch are the best!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?