BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sam R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Great product with good flavor. It's a bit more of a tangy spice than the other "hot" ones. Also, It's one of the few VEGAN flavors. (:
eshara b.
Detroit
Purchased at: Walgreens
So many flavors to pick from and their every cripsy and delicious good for snacking i would recommend these
Marquita S.
Richmond
One of my favorite Doritos flavors is Sweet Chilli. They have a little heat but not heat that is overbearing, and they taste like Thai chilli sauce. I can eat a whole bag by myself. I also like other Dorito flavors but this one is unique. I highly recommend you trying Sweet Chilli Doritos if you like a little spice.
Holly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I live the taste of these chips. It’s sweet and gives a little kick with the spiciness and chili. I enjoy these a lot.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these price is good bag is cute and purple and they aren’t to Spivey so when you want something and little sweet with a kick this is yum
Shelby C.
Pembroke Pines
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love spicy things so these spicy Doritos are everything for me they a not expensive love them
raylene V.
Tonto Basin
I've tried many flavors of Doritos but these ones are definitely one of my favorites. J swear the taste like Chinese food. They are spicy yet sweet and taste great
Linh L.
The Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
My all time favorite flavor! This is my guilty pleasure. I have never found a chip flavor that tastes better than this one. I can never stop eating this once I start. So flavorful, full of flavors, I love it.
Katherine M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite flavor of Doritos ever. I actually ate a bag for lunch and they are just stunning. The sweet and slight spicy ness is just what I need.
Angel K.
Camden, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite kind of Doritos! I love spicy they mugs and this is the perfect kind of chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?