BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mercedes G.
Portland, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite Dorito bag of chips. I always look for them when they are on sale and I stock up. I like how its not overly spicy and it just tastes sweet at the same time. I don’t normally like sweet and salty food mixed together but something about the flavor just makes me want more. I’m not ashamed to say I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting.
Cassie W.
Young Harris
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are alright but have a little too much spice to them for my liking. They also left a strange after taste for awhile . But otherwise they were ok.
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure why these taste like Chinese food to me but they do. I didn't care for them at first but something in me changed and they were my favorite flavor for quite a while. Definitely give this flavor a try, it's unique and different.
Andrew M.
Lincolnton
Purchased at: Target
Do you have a moment to hear about the miracle of Jesus Christ??? Don’t think that’s appropriate for this review?? What about the fact that our lord and savior created the sweet soul that gifted us with this crispy gold from heaven?? Now you know these are in them welcome baskets at the pearly gates and if not I ain’t going!!
Samantha D.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These Doritos are my absolute favorite flavor! It’s the perfect amount of spicy and sweet, i could eat them all day!
Venus H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this flavor! I probably buy a bag every week. I think it tastes great as well and is a great addition to the traditional Dorito flavors. It definitely meets my expectations. I just wish they would put a little more in the bag for the price.
Madeline B.
Chesaning, MI
These are by far my favorite flavor of Doritos. Spicy and sweet! I could honestly eat a whole bag of these in one sitting
Briona H.
tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy theses ones when I’m at school they are my favorite kind ok Doritos because I don’t really like the plain nacho ones but I like these because they are somewhat hot but not really
Meg F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This are my favorite Doritos. This are the perfect amount of spicy and sweet flavor chips. Beware you will get addicted
Stephanie B.
Sandy
These are the best Doritos out there. Not really for the kids but my kids love them too. They are sweet but spicy. Once you start eating them they’re hard to stop. Very addictive and you will want more than one bag.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?