BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Love these chips had a lot of flavors a little spicy and a little tangy it's delicious I've had these a couple times it met my expectations good too eat as a snack and I would totally recommend it too others !
Caleb S.
gastonia
This is my favorite style of chips and they spicy is so well tamed by the sweet in these chips. I first tried them a few years ago and this was my life changing moment when it came to Doritos. I love these by themselves.
Jenna T.
Carrollton
These are so good too, they are sweet then spicy! They are not too spicy though which I love! They are delicious! I get them from dollar general mostly but you can get at Walmart.
Danielle S.
Quincy, MA
This is the best flavor of Doritos! I am so happy that these came out...whenever I want Doritos I will choose these over the regular cheese. They have a kick to them but it’s not too over powering... I recommend
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Just recently discovered these and have not turned back. I will take these over any chip any day. The sweet chili taste is a flavor not familiar to many chip lovers which makes it so great
Natalie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t like this flavor, it wasn’t spicy and it was to sweet. I like spicy savory chips and this one didn’t cut it. If you like sweet and spicy food then i would recommend it to you but if not it’s not worth the try.
Tes L.
I Think These Are 1 of My Favorite Kinds Of Doritos. I Like How They Have A Bit Of Sweetness To Them To Kinda Balance The Spicy Out. I Also Like How They Don't Have An Overpowering Taste.
Alexis L.
turlock ca
Favorite no ands about it! These flavors are crazy idk who made this but thank you! The flavor is so different from anything I’ve ever tasted ! don’t think about buying these. Just do it!
Traci R.
Liberty
These are our new favorite Doritos!!! Sweet and spicy!! My kids love to have them for parties or in their lunches! They're also great with a spicy nacho dip!! Delicious!! Will buy again!!
Stephanie C.
My favorite flavor ever and it’s a flavor that you don’t get in every supermarket you go... it’s affordable for the quantity and the chili, the sweet the tangy... explosion of flavors!!!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?