BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
These are my favorite type of Doretoes they have just the perfect amount of sweet and spicy but not to spicy these chips obviously are not very healthy with all of the razors seasoning on them but I CANT stop getting them from the store
Julie M.
Surpsingly these are my kids favorites!! I didn't think I would be able to convince them to eat anything with the word chili in it but a bag doesn't last 2 days in my house!! I seriously buy 3 bags a week! My kids thank you Doritos lol
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
This flavor tastes great and definitely has a kick. It is not for the weak because these chips definitely pack a punch, but if you can get past the spice the sweet flavor is a rewarding experience.
Ashleigh K.
Rexburg, ID
i usually don't like anything spicy at all, but i love these chips. they have such a good flavor and i could eat these all day long. there's a good amount of chips in the bag, but i usually eat them within 2 days because i'm obsessed
Kaitlyn l.
mount morris
Love these, the calories aren’t that terrible for being a chip. The taste is incredible and it’s not too spicy so even my little ones like them (they like spicy stuff to a extent though). I love Doritos and when these came out they quickly became one of my favorite flavors.
Hannah G.
Lumberton, MS
These are some of my favorite chips! The perfect blend of spices yet sweet. They remind me on sweet Asian chili wings. Whether you’re at home or on the go these are the perfect go to snack to fill you up and leave you wanting more.
Caitlyn A.
This flavor of Doritos is my go-to when I want something spicy. I can only eat a handful at a time because they are a little more spicy than what I usually eat but they have such an addicting flavor that I keep going back for more!
Rebecca C.
Stafford, VA
Okay sorry! I was going to try to choose a flavor I didn’t care for as much but I LOVE the sweet chili chips by Doritos and if you haven’t tried it then do so!! They aren’t too spicy. If you can’t handle spice at all then I wouldn’t recommend it but if you like it then it’ll be good for you.
Tosha Y.
These chips are addicting. I bought them a while back for my fiancé to try and he fell in love with them he craves them they make a good side to hamburgers or hotdogs if you like a little bit of spicy these will hit the spot
MARIAH I.
Moreno Valley
These are not healthy chips but they are savory and sweet and have a hint of spice to it which makes it great compared to the other flavors it has really cute packaging and it’s color stands out but this product is so great I recommend it to anyone that reads this
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?