BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Erin K.
Love these chips! Flavor is amazing! Very bold! I don't like how much they cost if they are not on sale!
Nicole L.
new york
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos. They aren't too hot and they have that little bit of sweetness.
Erin E.
Glendora, NJ
I love at a party to mix a bowl of this and the spicy nacho, so it's like playing roulette. Great flavor!
Rakalin B.
These chips are really good. The flavors are so compact and it’s average price not to expensive or cheap
Cora C.
Follansbee, WV
I love doritos but if you're not into hot don't buy these. We like to use them in taco salad sooooo good
Laura W.
White Pigeon , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to chip. The flavor is one of those that burns your mouth if you stop eating but they are addictive
Ashley G.
York, PA
I love doritos period but these are addicting. Perfect amount of bite to them, they're sooooo gooooood!!
Lexi C.
Peoria , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my husbands favorite Doritos flavor! I love all of them. So delicious! I dip mine in sour cream!
Caitlin R.
Yulee, FL
Super yummy just enough of a bit to satisfy me but not too much that my picky boyfriend wouldn't eat them
Monica P.
Auburn, NY
These are great, especially for my sister who has a milk allergy. They’re super tasty and not too spicy.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?