BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
I’m obsessed with these chip! It’s the one junk food I indulge in. I can’t get enough. Beware: once you open a bag you may not stop eating them until the whole bag is gone , they’re that good😂
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Best chips ever made! I can’t get enough of these. Sweet and spiced in one chip, I can’t ever get enough! So so so yummy and my go to snack for sure. Not the healthiest but it’s okay right lol
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is my favorite flavor, it's different from all the other flavors!!! They are always fresh and crisp crunchy!!! I love making cheeses nachos with melted cheese in the oven. Sooo good or adding them to my peanut butter sandwich!!!!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite doritos! They aren’t very healthy so it’s a bit of a guilty pleasure but I think it’s fine in moderation! The taste is great and they’re great for everyone! Also these are vegan!
Alayjah V.
columbus
I love the sweet chili Doritos. I think it’s spicy but sweet. It has artificial flavoring. I buy this item at family dollar. It is very affordable, it’s crazy how affordable it is. I love the taste, consistency and flavor.
Ebony H.
Chelsea, AL
I was super apprehensive when I first saw this flavor but I was so, so wrong. These are amazing! The perfect amount of heat and an overall amazing flavor. I’ll definitely purchase again soon.
Destiny K.
Benton, AR
This is the ONLY Dorito I will eat. They aren’t really spicy but they do have a kick. The sweet isn’t super sugary but more so like a sweet chili. I am so in love with them. They taste great alone or with chili and cheese!
Kasey H.
These are a household favorite. My son who is 8 and sensitive to spicey loves these. Theyre hot to him but not overbearing. I love spicy and i love the one of a kind flavor these chips offer.
Naomi W.
This is another one of my new favorites. I've been eating Doritos forever but this flavor just came about when I was an adult & I love it! It can get pretty spicy after eating a few of them so, have a drink close by.
Avani P.
Spicy and a different flavor, but still delicious. You’ll need water in the beginning if you’re not used to it and maybe gum after because while the taste is delicious, the smell sure isnt!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?