BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Shana B.
Dalton
These are a favorite at my household. Just the right amount of sweet and spicy.. even my kiddos love them
Kimberly B.
Douglasville, GA
Love these!!! best snack... or with a sandwich! Sweet and spicy! they taste amazing! perfect combination
Genavieve D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a favorite amongst everyone in the house! We like to use this particular flavor for our taco salad.
💗Ashley💗 H.
Palmdale
These Doritos are so good because they taste so good and sweet and crunchy and I just love how they taste
Crystal S.
I do have to say that these are by far my favorite dorito. They have a smoky, sweet n spicy taste to them
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
Great new flavor! These are spicy with a kick! Great to pack for lunches and snacks! Easy for on the go!
christine p.
12538 Arboleda Vista Dr. Valley Center CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh yum!!! These are fantastic. Once you eat one you can't stop. The flavors is right on superb!!!!!!!!!!
Ali W.
7270 jefferson street lexington mi
These Doritos taste absolutely amazing. They have so much flavor. They have the perfect amount of spice.
Christina S.
Sabattus,ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these and affordable can’t get enough and they make a great snack with their spicy and sweet flavor
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo, NY
I love all Doritos. This kind has a spicy flavor with a hit of sweetness to it. They are very appetizing
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?