BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Angel S.
Name does throw you off, but theyre not too spicy. Has a little kick, but nothing too serious! Love these
Baylee G.
These chips are my favorite Doritos!! They have a sweet taste with a slight spice and they're amazing!
Gabrielle M.
central point
Literally the best chips! I’ll sit and eat an entire bag without realizing. They are so amazingly good
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
These are so addicting! The taste is exactly as described and the combination couldn’t be more perfect!
Naomi D.
Philadelphia
Best Doritos flavor out there. I love these chips so much they are 100% my favorite flavor of Doritos.
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
I love this sweet chili flavor. They’re definitely a different take on Doritos but they got I️t right.
Lindsey B.
Tullahoma, TN
Favorite! I seriously have to make myself stop eating these! I love spicy foods and these are perfect!
Laura T.
Long Grove, IL
These were a great change from the normal chips. They have a spicy kick to them. Went great with pizza
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
These are the best Doritos ever made. They have just enough spice to make them enjoyable. I love them!!
Salena H.
Hixson
My kids love these but I find the taste to be way too strong ... not really too hot, just an odd taste
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?