BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tiffany G.
catlettsburg
I cant give these chips enough stars. They are my all time favorite doritos. They are amazing!
Susie R.
Hinsdale, NH
These are my husbands favorite! Just wish they weren't so expensive. They do taste great though
Katelyn C.
Charlestown
These are my favorite Doritos! I love the spicy kick they have and also how sweet they can be.
Cookie S.
Westland, MI
I always purchase this product especially when I make tacos on Tuesday's same have Taco salad.
Cassie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are one of my favorite flavors. They are so addicting. They taste amazing! Easy to find.
Deanna S.
Croydon, PA
These are by far my favorite Doritos! It's a perfect mix of sweet and spicy! I buy these often.
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
perfect balance between sweet and spicy. they have a very unique flavor and they are delicious
Abi O.
Bellwood
These are amazing!! My friends literally argue with me over who gets the last chips in the bag
Jessica A.
These chips are my new favorite! They are the perfect mix between sweet and spicy! Love them!!
Kaylyn C.
My favorite Doritos. They have good flavor and they are not too spicy. They are a perfect snack
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?