BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Hannah G.
Baton Rouge
When i first tried these chips, i hated them. But don’t give up after the first bite! They grew on me and now they’re in my top 3 favorite chips. I love anything that is sweet and spicy! I always encourage people to try these!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flavor was a little weird. I don’t usually like sweet with my spicy so maybe it was just me. It just wasn’t a big hit with my family. I love the purple packaging though! It’s my favorite color!
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
THESE ARE DANGEROUSLY GOOD !!! Addicting, actually. The combination of savory and sweet is absolutely perfect. One of the best Doritos flavors out there if not THE best. Purchase at your own risk- you’ll finish the whole bag!
nathaniel a.
seatac
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite Doritos and one of my favorite chips out of any brands, probably my favorite all time chips, whenever I have a choice of chips I was try to get this flavor from this brand, everyone in my family likes it
Stephanie R.
Windermere
These Doritos are sweet and spicy at the same time. When you want a treat with a kick, grab a bag of these chips. Just like other Doritos flavors, this one can be addicting. The small kick after each bite makes you want more.
Alyssa S.
Biglerville
These Doritos are definitely different. By looking at the name they don’t sound too good but they taste amazing. They’re definitely not healthy but I don’t think anybody expects Doritos to be.
Tabbetha H.
Lanexa, VA
If I could give this brand of chips this flavor of chips six stars I would if I could give it 10 Stars I would! This is my all-time favorite Doritos!!! This one I eat by itself or I can do use it with some cheese sometimes nacho cheese but mainly I will crush a whole bag of these by myself in one setting LOL.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Best chips ever made! I can’t get enough of these. Sweet and spiced in one chip, I can’t ever get enough! So so so yummy and my go to snack for sure. Not the healthiest but it’s okay right lol
McKenzie S.
Killeen
Super strange, but not a terrible flavor. I tried them when they first came out, and wasn’t a huge fan, and still not. They’re not gross, just a very strange sweet and spicy flavor for a chip.
Kristen B.
Schenectady
Purchased at: Walmart
The sweet chili flavor is my favorite flavor of Doritos. They have the perfect amount of sweetness with spice. They can get a little spicy after eating a lot but they’re still delicious. I would recommend trying this flavor!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?