BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jasmine M.
Newport News, VA
My absolute favorite Doritos flavor! Great as nachos! I don't know who eats them quicker me or the kids!!
kim m.
okemah, OK
These are good has a great taste i usually serve with nachos and the kids love them they are a good brand
Natasha H.
91352 sun valley arminta st
Omg I love theses chips they are vegan and amazing and delicious ahhhhhhhhh so recommend you to try them
Abby K.
Jacksonville Florida
I absolutely love these chips I buy them almost every time I go out and very affordable with great taste
Kimberly B.
Douglasville, GA
Love these!!! best snack... or with a sandwich! Sweet and spicy! they taste amazing! perfect combination
Teysha V.
centennial, co
This are really good and sweet I really appreciate the sweetness and spiciness of them. I live for this.
Zhanna K.
tacoma
Have just the right amount of spicy but sweetness to it. Always a crowd pleaser and am always buying them
Adriana R.
Newport News , VA
Awesome flavor, I love this chips. Never tried them@before but I dont regret. It is pretty good as a snak
Brandi H.
usa
I normally don't like spicy things but the Doritos sweet and spicy chips are one of my absolute favorites
Esmeralda E.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
We love these chips in our house u can taste the swetness and spicyness ...everyone loves these chips ..
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?