BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY
I'm always buying these chips for my siblings and I because they're the perfect mix between sweet & spicy!
Chenoah W.
If you like sweet but a little hint of spice I recommend highly addictive and recommend there not expensive
Colleen M.
Baltimore, MD
A favorite in the boys lunch boxes, that is if they last that.long. wish we could fine the in a bigger.bag.
Crystal C.
aside from the classic cool ranch, i prefer these to any other flavor Doritos. tasty and just good overall.
Brooke W.
Greenwood, AR
Good flavor. all in all is a great product only bad side is I feel it needs a bit more kick and less sweet.
Tracy S.
Warner Robins
These chips are my kids favorite. They look like from packaging they would be hot but really they are not.
Kristen M.
These are probably my favorite chips ever but we can't keep them in the house because they're so addicting!
Brittany R.
I really like these chips, very flavorful. Has a little spicy kick as well as being slightly sweet as well!
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
favorite flavor of doritos. i eat these with almost every meal 😂 if you’ve never tried these, you need to!!
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
A unique and delicious flavor! It’s a little sweet, a little spicy, and 100% addicting! Loving his flavor!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?