BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Zill K.
Stockton, CA
Delicious! Love Doritos & love these chips! You should definitely try them if you haven’t already
Lizzy T.
I love the spicy sweet chili Doritos because they have a tang to them that makes them taste great
Elizabeth S.
16349 Fanning Ct. Lakeville , MN 55044
These are such a crunchy satisfying snack!! This flavor has a little kick to it and is delicious!
Sara D.
Delta, OH
Hands down favorite chips. Can never pass them up. Great snack and I love the little bit of heat.
Zoe G.
Delicious! I love the favors, so sweet and spicy. Best Doritos ever I eat them everyday for lunch
Shanah F.
bethel springs
These are my favorite Doritos! Not to spicy but just spicy enough my children also love this kind
Samantha B.
Stockton, CA
These chips are the best chips I've ever tasted... Yummy! Perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Laura L.
Rolla, MO
Satisfying crunch with a zesty spice! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
Love these! They are not too sweet not too spicy! These are my favorite Doritos. Sweet and spicy!
Sydney P.
These are alright. I anticipated them tasting better. They leave a weird after taste in my mouth.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?