BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Her R.
Hagerstown
My husband loves these. They are spicy and addicting. Affordable and delicious. Will purchase again.
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
A little spicy, but so good. Just as addicting as the other flavors. Give them a try, it’s worth it!
diana a.
10/10, these aren't healthy at all. but they sure are good, yes they are affordable, but not health.
Kalyn S.
Gainesville, TX
THE BEST FLAVOR IS DORITOS THERE EVER WAS. please never get rid of them. Watch that salt content tho.
Sondra M.
Plainfield, IN
These are so good with chip dip! Or alone! My favorite flavor by far😊 it’s literally sweet and spicy
Annice D.
Chesapeake, VA
The flavor is so good! We love taking these to parties - they are always the first bag to be emptied
Kali G.
I absolutely loved this flavor. I am not a huge fan of spicy foods at all, but the one was delicious.
Mercedes H.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeeeeeeeeeee these chips there my absolute favorite chips ever and I can't get enough of them!!!
Desiree M.
This is my favorite dorito flavor. Sweet and the spice sneaks up on you. I really enjoy the balance.
Derrian J.
Delicious, although the after taste is atrocious though. Great grab and go snack, and priced perfect
how is the spicy to sweet ratio on these ?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Which are your fav Doritos ?!
Charl L.
Are these better than chilli heatwave?
Ashlea M.
are these spicy? i am nervous to buy them
Ebony T.
Bronx, NY
I was wondering if they sell these type of chips every or just America? I was always very curious