BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lily I.
I love these chips I like just about all of Doritos chips but these ones in particular our my favorite I mean it great combo of sweet and spicy and they are great to make homemade nachos on game night
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
Wow!! If you love Foritos, like me, you got to try these!! Man!!! Mixed with a ham sandwich with mustard and pickles, and you have the perfect combination. They have a nice kick, but not too spicy for those who don’t like spicy foods!
Taylor O.
Love this sweet and spicy flavor, great to use as a topping for tacos to add some crunch or too eat plain. They are a bit spicy though so if your not a spice lover I would stick to a more mild flavor
Natalie P.
Roslindale , MA
Best Doritos flavor that is made. It’s a perfect balance between sweet and spicy. They’re fairly popular so you can find these in any grocery or convenience store and they’re always a party favorite.
Tabitha 🥀.
Millsboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite used to be the Cool Ranch but once these came out me and my sister were directly hooked! For me it’s a little on the spicy side so I always have a drink handy but definitely love the flavor!
Chelsie &.
I'm telling you this is my absolute favorite chips they are so so so good I could eat them all at once lol. But they are very popular here so I assume all of you know lol.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
My second favorite flavor right behind the salsa verde. They kind of have a nice oriental flavor and are very delicious. I wish they were a little spicier but i will definitely buy again!
Not bad for the price
Monie H.
Louisville, KY
OK this is my all-time favorite chips from Doritos it is both sweet and spicy and definitely has the best taste compared to all the other Versions of their chips I would definitely recommend trying these chips for they are my all-time favorite
Jes K.
Mount Joy
So good. It's sweet and spicy. Not too much spice I can't handle spice at all. The flavor is so good. This is a good choice to pick if you want that extra crunch and spice to go along with a sandwich.
Jordan M.
Brockport
I absolutely love these. These are so good and I could eat a million bags of them. They aren’t too expensive either which I think is great. They’re also vegan so that’s good for the vegans out there who love these.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?