BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Middletown
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite Doritos flavor! It’s sweet & spicy! More of spice then sweet but these are so delicious.
Angel M.
Roseboro, NC
Yummy to my tummy. Nothing beats the original Doritos flavor though. Still, I love any Doritos flavor
kelly p.
This is my family's favorite flavor of Doritos. A little spicy, a little sweet, perfect combination!
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
These are the best Doritos. Just the right amount of spicy. Only ones I eat now. Also very affordable
Anna M.
Shelby Township
the. best. Doritos. EVER! So good, so hot and just an amazing amount of bursting flavor in your mouth
JJ K.
Lapeer, MI
Very good flavor. Love these. Doritos are good anyway. yummy. Buy some now You wont be disappointed.
Emily McClelland G.
Brazil, In
These were a little too spicy for me. Still delicious just spicy. Perfect for snacking with friends.
Kesha F.
Crispy and delicious! Make a great gametime snack. Product is always fresh. Enjoyable and fun to eat.
Breanna G.
Greensburg, KY
My absolute favorite kind of Doritos!! It's the perfect amount of sweet and salty with a spicy kick!
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
I personally did not care for these much because I don't do spicy very well. But they did taste good.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?