BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
Hands down the best chips to make nachos with 😍😍 they are the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. If I’m feeling cheesy then this are the chips that I will grab off the shelf. Great, now I’m craving them.
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Yessss! If they ever stop making this flavor I will cry! They taste like a party in my mouth! They have the perfect amount of spice and zest. I just love them! Doritos always knows how to rock my world!
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
My significant other absolutely loves these! They're his favorite thing to eat on his cheat day! The flavor is strong but not overbearing, the crunch is perfect, and just like it claims it's both spicy and sweet!
Kailee S.
Streetsboro, OH
Doritos are already great, but this flavor is the best. Gives you a little sweet, spicy, savory, salty. Whatever you are craving, this chip will satisfy that. Love to enjoy on a lazy night in, or as a snack while having some people over.
Olivia s.
abingdon
YUM. i love them so much. They are sweet and spicy and one of my favorite chips ever. I would recommend to anyone to try. Theyre so much better than basic nacho or ranch flavor. They are always my go to
Brittney W.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this flavor!! It’s just the right amount of spicy. I get these every trip to the store. They’re affordable and most of the time Publix has a deal to get them BOGO. I always make everyone try them
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I AM OBSESSED EUTH THESE CHIPS. I’m a fan of any mixtures of sweet and salty for anything and this chips are too addicting. They aren’t too spicy and they aren’t too sweet if you’re worried about that.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
My favorite flavor of chips! It is very different and very good. It compares above average to all other chips. Not disappointed at all! Very easy to get, they sell them at Walmart or H-E-B or anywhere really!
Nicole V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
🤤🤤🤤 this is such a delicious guilty pleasure of mine. They have just enough heat in them that eating a whole bag doesn’t really burn. When the local sandwich shop has these I always get them as my side
Mable M.
I recommend these Doritos to people who love Spicy and sour things because it taste so amazing. Not everyone can handle them but if you can you will never stop loving them because of how good it taste.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?