BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
At first, I wasn't fond of the taste but, it grew one. Great in nacho dishes, with dips or by themselves. Price is a little steep sometimes but, we still buy them! My husband loves them. Can easily be found.
Jennifer W.
Corydon
Purchased at: Walmart
These Doritos are fantastic!!! Great if you’re wanting something different than the original. They have a little kick to them but still have a great taste!!! Very budget friendly! You should give them a try!
Kiara W.
Memphis, TN
These are my absolute favorite Doritos chips. Man I remember the first day that I had tried them I ate the whole bag and they wasn’t even mine. The flavor of these chips are astonishing. Please try them out.
Mandii M.
Idk what it is about these chips but I'm addicted. I like them with Valentina hot sauce or some cottage cheese. A bag of these don't last long at my house. Perfect balance of spicy sweet. You just have to try it to know. I highly suggest them.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love any and all doritos but this has to be one of my top favorite. They aren’t too spicy but you can still taste the spice. The sweet chili isn’t too overpowering. It’s the perfect combination and I love them
Ebby V.
My son says its very spicy, he likes spice but not that much. The sweet taste is right as you bite after that its super spicy. Would recomend you eat when you are around something big to drink.
Hayley M.
Front royal , VA
Spicy sweet chili are the best!! I am not a huge fan of spicy foods, but these taste so good. There is not a huge amount of spice, and the sweetness makes it even better. I am a huge fan of these, the best!
Lian💗 D.
bayonne
All time favorite yerrrrr🤪 I have ate these so much they aren’t even spicy to me anymore. But they are still really good. They are really affordable , depending what size of bag you get. They are sold in many grocery stores and corner stores!
Sirena P.
When I was in South Africa they had these and I tried it for the first time. Although they were just sweet chili and not spicy. I still like this flavor though! It’s tangy and keeps me coming back for more!
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
I have loved these chips for the last decade! They pack a punch but hit you with the sweet after taste. They aren’t expensive and you can find them pretty much any where. You have to try these the next time you’re in the mood for some Doritos
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?