BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
I'm not usually much of a fan of Doritos, but these are my favorite flavor of chip ever! I love these!
Anacelia M.
Rome
Really good, sweet but spicy, purchased a couple of times, but only one in the house that will eat them
Gabrielle M.
central point
Literally the best chips! I’ll sit and eat an entire bag without realizing. They are so amazingly good
April H.
Fort Myers, fl
These are super duper good & I don't usually put down the bag until they are gone, they are that good!!
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
I'm absolutely in love with these chips. They are spicy but not too spicy to where they arent enjoyable
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Buy all the time for my family when I go grocery shopping. It is so addictive because it taste amazing
Victoria H.
Buffalo, NY
These chips are so good, they have the perfect flavor! Not too spicy and also sweet! Such a good combo
Naomi N.
New york
If you ever gonna buy chips buy these ones Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Cherish T.
This chips are packed with so much flavor ! They are under three dollars and I could eat them everyday
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
These are my favorite chips to eat win a sandwich! They are the perfect combination of spicy and sweet.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?