BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Zhanna K.
tacoma
Have just the right amount of spicy but sweetness to it. Always a crowd pleaser and am always buying them
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I think these are pretty good, they aren't too spicy either but I still think ranch doritos are the best.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
These are a great flavor! I ate them all of the time in high school and they were one of my favorites. .
Katie D.
These are amazing. Sweet and slightly spicy and amazingly flavorful. I get these ones all for myself lol
Krystal W.
Shirley, NY
My son likes theses a lot. They kind of remind me of tai food sometimes. They are great with sour cream.
Ashley G.
YORK, PA
I love doritos period but these are addicting. Perfect amount of bite to them, they're sooooo gooooood!!
Brittany N.
rural hall
Such an awesome flavor, one of my all time favorites. Nothing better than snacking on these watching tv.
Alishia B.
Howard, OH
Kids love these Doritos , has the right amount of sweet the right amount of spice.
Can be quite addictive
Krista B.
My absolute favorite kind on Doritos ! If you haven't at least tasted them then you're surely missing out
Kayla F.
Lusby
these are easily the best doritos! they aren’t too spicy but just enough to where it doesn’t taste bland.
Michelle L.
Aaminah A.
Why don’t we get these nice flavours in the uk?! 😭
Ashley H.
Muero por probar porque en mi pais no la vende
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
We have Sweet Chili Heat Doritos in Canada, are these the same thing?