BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Chrystina D.
SO GOOD!!! Best flavor dorito has ever come up with! I’d buy these every day if I wouldn’t become a potato
Danielle M.
Vancouver, WA
These are my favorite Doritos by far!! The perfect combo of sweet and spicy. 😊 man, now I’m craving some...
Kemisha M.
elmwood park
I didn’t expect these to be as good as they were. Really taste amazing. Sweet , tangy and crunchy the best.
Julia P.
Greeneville, TN
This is a great chip to snack on. They are just the right blend of spice. Not to hot, but just got enough.
JackieTheGay A.
These are more sweet than spicy. It’s a weird taste. I didn’t like them at all. I like salty or spicy chips
Lindsay K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
These are the perfect amount of spice and flavor. Everything a normal dorrito has to offer and so much more
Brittany R.
I really like these chips, very flavorful. Has a little spicy kick as well as being slightly sweet as well!
Kristen M.
These are probably my favorite chips ever but we can't keep them in the house because they're so addicting!
Liz D.
Melbourne, FL
These are so far beyond yummy its ridiculous!!!! They're the perfect balance of sweet and heat!!!!!!!!!!++
Amber F.
These have the perfect mixture of spicy and sweet. I tak3 these with me to work and snack on them at night.
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
I never try this doritos. Is that very spicy??
Kimberly B.
Florence, AL
How do these taste??are they more sweet or more spicy.??
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these always wanted them
Asia G.
Who else is in LOVE with these chips? ugh I can't get enough!
Janeha E.
Do people actually eat these? They're disgusting