BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amy K.
These are pretty good. Not too spicy and not too sweet....addicting just like most of the other flavors .
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite chip sweet with just the perfect hint of spice and the doritos texture just perfect
GeMarques T.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love these chips. It's my favorite Doritos flavor out right now and I eat them all the time.
Alishia B.
Howard, OH
Kids love these Doritos , has the right amount of sweet the right amount of spice.
Can be quite addictive
Corey K.
Hopkinsville
Love these they have a great sweet taste then a good kick of spice. The perfect amount of heat on a chip.
Kayla F.
Lusby
these are easily the best doritos! they aren’t too spicy but just enough to where it doesn’t taste bland.
Sonia L.
Rialto, CA
These are pretty good very affordable. I love all kinds of chips. They always have a variety of flavors.
Crystal S.
I do have to say that these are by far my favorite dorito. They have a smoky, sweet n spicy taste to them
Krista B.
My absolute favorite kind on Doritos ! If you haven't at least tasted them then you're surely missing out
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I think these are pretty good, they aren't too spicy either but I still think ranch doritos are the best.
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Are these any different from the blue one ?
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
I've seen these Doritos before and never tried them though. Are these anything like the chili Fritos?
Yessika B.
Does anyone know a specific store that always sale these?
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Are these available in all stores? Are they good?
Kimberly B.
Florence, AL
How do these taste??are they more sweet or more spicy.??