BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Erinn P.
They really are spicy, sweet, and they are so addicting. They are needed with a nice cold glass of milk
Heather L.
Washington
Doritos has out done themselves with this flavor. It is sweet yet spicy and very.packed full of flavor.
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
I'm not usually much of a fan of Doritos, but these are my favorite flavor of chip ever! I love these!
Lex P.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite chip! Honest to god I’ve been eating these for years and the aftertaste is bangin.
Alyssa R.
Great chips. It's a weird flavor but it's one of those flavored that you try it but can't put it down.
Baylee G.
These chips are my favorite Doritos!! They have a sweet taste with a slight spice and they're amazing!
Lindsey B.
Tullahoma, TN
Favorite! I seriously have to make myself stop eating these! I love spicy foods and these are perfect!
Stephanie L.
Milwaukee, WI
Great spicy sweet flavor. Very popular flavor at my house, they go so fast and have such a unique taste
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good! at first they taste pretty weird tho but after a while of eating them they taste good!
Tumelo M.
Silver Spring
Just got the tight amount of sweetness to it, very affordable for the taste. Go to snack of all times.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?