BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
These are my favorite Doritos. They are sweet yet spicy at the same time and their overall really good.
Salena H.
Hixson
My kids love these but I find the taste to be way too strong ... not really too hot, just an odd taste
Lacy H.
russellville, ar
My favorite chip ever. I love the spicy sweet chili!! They have just enough kick to even out the sweet.
Kim G.
Great mix of flavors. Not too spicy. Really like to dip in sour cream. Usually on sale at Meijer stores

Delicioso desayuno but in my country eats very little But one of the best breakfasts ilove!!! :)))=666
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
The best Doritos for our family. All of my kids love Doritos, it’s always a party of our homes snacks.
Nicole B.
These are just the right amount of spicy. I will recommend these to everyone who like to try new things
Nicole H.
Mattydale, NY
When I want to eat bad foods I hide these in my cupboard. They are so good and have a bite at the end.
thats_so_raivyn P.
Merrillville, IN
The very first time I had the sweet chili Doritos I fell in love! Probably the best flavor hands down!!
Laura T.
Long Grove, IL
These were a great change from the normal chips. They have a spicy kick to them. Went great with pizza
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?