BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tania N.
Chicago, IL, IL
Love these omg my favorite sweet n spicy and tangy usually get them on sale 2/6$ at jewel osco or target
Kayla B.
Richland, WA
Absolutely my favorite flavor of Doritos. It goes perfect with a wine, and munchie night with the girls!
Robin P.
Brooklyn
I like these Doritos because they got that sweet and spicy kind of taste together and it's good love them
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I think these are pretty good, they aren't too spicy either but I still think ranch doritos are the best.
Rakalin B.
These chips are really good. The flavors are so compact and it’s average price not to expensive or cheap
Lauren B.
Colbert, OK
Just recently tried these are they were so good! They have the perfect amount of sweet with a little tang
Ashley G.
YORK, PA
I love doritos period but these are addicting. Perfect amount of bite to them, they're sooooo gooooood!!
Rie🌱 G.
Really good chips that I always have during the school day because they sell them in our school store lol
Cora C.
Follansbee, WV
I love doritos but if you're not into hot don't buy these. We like to use them in taco salad sooooo good
Caitlin R.
Yulee, FL
Super yummy just enough of a bit to satisfy me but not too much that my picky boyfriend wouldn't eat them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?