BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Patrice S.
myrtle beach
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is life. It combines the perfect amount of sweet and spice in a chip we all all. What's not to love
J A.
Lindenwold
I like the sweet and spicy flavors mixed together. My mouth has gotten the chills while I’m writing this review😭😭
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Delicious! I dont think ive had any doritos flavor that tastes bad. We always have bags of doritos in our pantry!
Char R.
Greenville
Great chips! Love this flavor! My favorite flavor by Doritos. I can get this at any grocery store or gas station.
member-ccecc
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARE SOICY AND SWEET AT THE SAME TIME THEY TAST AMAZING BEST CHIPS EVERRRR 10/10 YES!
Jerica S.
Terre Haute IN
My absolute favorite Doritos flavor. It's the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I could eat the whole bag.
Jessica W.
Claremont
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sweet and spicy flavor! I have been buying these for years and years and I will continue buying them!
Gina F.
This is our go to Doritos flavor. I'm not a huge fan of spicy food, but these have just the right amount of kick.
Heather M.
Marseilles
I like these when i am looking for a sweet kick. They are good to eat as a snack or you can even bake with them
Jessica V.
Not my favorite. Its more sweet than spicy and I’d prefer a spicier chip. But not bad just not for me personally.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?