BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Grace S.
I love Doritos and love this flavor. They are addicting and delicious. We always have these in our house!
Parnian M.
Santa Rosa, CA
One of my favorites but unfortunately I'm allergic to cheese, hahaha I will take a bite sometimes though
serina M.
fresno
Yummy! These are my daughters favorite I always have a bag in the pantry for snack time on weekends lol.
Teysha V.
centennial, co
This are really good and sweet I really appreciate the sweetness and spiciness of them. I live for this.
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo, NY
I love all Doritos. This kind has a spicy flavor with a hit of sweetness to it. They are very appetizing
Amber  B.
Gaffney, SC
These are good and has a unique set of flavors in it . And make sure u have something to drink close by .
katelin S.
Alva, Oklahoma
Perfect balance of sweetness, and flavor. These chips are an awesome snack, and go great with a sandwich.
Abby K.
Jacksonville Florida
I absolutely love these chips I buy them almost every time I go out and very affordable with great taste
Kailine ✨.
Delicious, a great sweet and spicy mix of a snack! Used to get it often whenever I attended late classes
Rie🌱 G.
Really good chips that I always have during the school day because they sell them in our school store lol
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?