BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Vicell L.
Levittown, NY
One of my favorite chips! This flavor and the ranch is my go to! You can't go wrong with the explosion of flavors.
Rebecca R.
Springfield
My favorite flavor! I love eating them with taco rice. I dip them in French onion dip as well and it's so so good!
Melissa M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite dorito flavor! Mmmm sweet chili, who wouldn’t like that flavor?! These are also really good on sandwiches!
Amanda M.
Gleason
These are my favorite chips! They have great flavor and texture. I would recommend them, and I will purchase again.
Cybil P.
Portsmouth
I love these chips! They are good for any occasion, parties or just snacking at home! These are my favorite flavor!
ZinahBeauty b.
I love spicy sweets chili flavored chips those are my favorite they taste good and there sooo Krispy and i love it
Kaylee G.
Gilmer, TX
The sweet and spice combine so so we'll in these. You can't eat too many like the original, but man are they good!
Ashley B.
Thornton
I love these ! They are my go to when my local Walmart doesn't have anything else stalked up they have good flavor
Naidia F.
Houston
These chips are so delicious! And I’m excited that they’re also Vegan! It has a lot of flavor in every bite.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
These are now my favorite flavor of Doritos. Sweet & spicy is a stellar combination! I could easily eat a whole bag
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?