BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alexis R.
Franklin
I LOVE Doritos our of all the flavors I do have to say this is my favorite and definitely the most often purchased in high school lol. Prefect snack and it’s hot the best flavor that hits the spot. Try these!
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love any and all doritos but this has to be one of my top favorite. They aren’t too spicy but you can still taste the spice. The sweet chili isn’t too overpowering. It’s the perfect combination and I love them
Kiara W.
Memphis, TN
These are my absolute favorite Doritos chips. Man I remember the first day that I had tried them I ate the whole bag and they wasn’t even mine. The flavor of these chips are astonishing. Please try them out.
Mandii M.
Idk what it is about these chips but I'm addicted. I like them with Valentina hot sauce or some cottage cheese. A bag of these don't last long at my house. Perfect balance of spicy sweet. You just have to try it to know. I highly suggest them.
Ebby V.
My son says its very spicy, he likes spice but not that much. The sweet taste is right as you bite after that its super spicy. Would recomend you eat when you are around something big to drink.
Jennifer W.
Corydon
Purchased at: Walmart
These Doritos are fantastic!!! Great if you’re wanting something different than the original. They have a little kick to them but still have a great taste!!! Very budget friendly! You should give them a try!
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
At first, I wasn't fond of the taste but, it grew one. Great in nacho dishes, with dips or by themselves. Price is a little steep sometimes but, we still buy them! My husband loves them. Can easily be found.
Petrina F.
bethlehem
Doritos are just super delicious. Sweet chili flavor is super delicious and go great with any outing or bbq or even on road trips. They are good with salsa as well. Best thing is the whole family love them.
Savannah S.
I like the spiciness combined with the sweetness. But the sweetness seems to linger long after you have eaten one chip. They taste good otherwise. I was impressed cause usually I do not try new items. I have bought these a few times over the course of 4 months.
Shelly w.
Odessa, TX
These are my absolute favorite Doritos ever!! The flavor is amazing! I do wish that they would have a little more seasoning in them I usually end up with the bag that has almost half the chips with little seasoning. Other than that wonderful!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?